Huawei P40 Pro review

Huawei-P40-Pro-
Mobile Reviews

Huawei’s latest flagship P40 Pro with great hardware has finally arrived in Iran; A flag bearer who claims that you can live without Google! At MobileAps, we also want to test the validity of this claim by examining the Huawei P40 Pro.

Not only mobile photographers, but all those who are interested in photography with their phones, are always waiting for the Mobile World Conference to unveil the latest members of the P-axis camera series. The series was first unveiled in 2012 with the Ascend P1 as a family of luxury handsets, and along with the Mate series, earned the title of “Huawei flagship”.

Design and build quality

As always, we start by reviewing the design and build quality of the phone. The full-screen display of the front-facing device catches the eye. Just like a waterfall, the P40 Pro’s 6.5-inch display is curved on all four sides of the phone and comes on all four edges. There are only four corners of the aluminum frame, which, like four pieces of stone in a large waterfall, are deprived of the presence of water; Thus, the P40 Pro’s display occupies about 92% of the total front space of the phone, and the remaining 8% is due to the cut-outs of the selfie cameras and the four corners.

Conclusion

In a parallel world where relations between Huawei and Google are not necessarily strained, the P40 Pro is probably at the top of many shopping lists around the world and, of course, on the wish list of many of us somes. From a hardware standpoint, this full-fledged flagship leaves almost nothing to be desired: a powerful camera day and night, beautiful design and exemplary build quality, a 90Hz AMOLED display with precise colors, a powerful processor, 5G connectivity and optimal charging. The P40 Pro is close to almost all of our hardware standards from the ideal flagship; But of course not everything is hardware and we still do not get along in that parallel world.

No Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

apple-iphone-12-pro-max-im-test-5og.jpg
Mobile Reviews
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max in the test: more mass than quality?

Followers of huge smartphones at the moment are provided a big choice of fashions – and these will not be sometimes bigger with every new era. The iPhone 12 Professional Max is such a cell phone that has elevated in quantity in comparison with its predecessor. The opposite three representatives …

asus-rog-phone-3-gaming-test-1og.jpg
Mobile Reviews
Asus Rog Phone 3: short test of gaming phone

The Rog Cellphone 3 from Asus is aimed toward cell avid gamers. Design and specs need to stand out from the traditional smartphones. We put the Asus Rog Cellphone 3 within the Strix Version to a fast check and checked out what it may possibly do and for whom it …

redmi-k30s
Mobile Reviews
Introducing the Redmi K30S – New brigade for the Xiaomi Mi 10T

From the K30 series in the Redmi brand, several phones have been introduced to the market during the last nearly a year, including the Redmi K30 and Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K30 Pro Zoom and Redmi K30 Ultra Almost all of them are in the upward and …